That's how I feel right about now. Burnt out. Who decided that lots of hugeish things should be due at the end of terms? Seriously? Ban finals! Ban final papers! Ban final projects! Ban attendance policies! Support learning what you want to, when you want to. Support just hanging out, exchanging thoughts and beliefs. Support not having to pay to do this. Support getting a degree to do this. Ban requirements. Support school, ban school.
I'm so very excited to come home in a bit over a week. You have no idea. I keep wavering between wanting to come home and wanting to stay but right now I NEED to be at home. I love summer in the cities. Just lazing around, sitting outside, knowing how much stuff you could go do if you really cared. In Beloit you can't really do much without a car. I mean, there are things to do, but not a lot of it is free, close, or fun after the first five times. Spring fever. Though it feels more like summer. Summer fever? I'm ready to be done with this semester though, there is no mistaking that.
On to that math paper. Do not want.
<3Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment