Saturday, May 9, 2009

School's Out For The Summer!

Well, not quite. But we're definitely getting there. Even though Wednesday is the last day, people are dropping like flies. Or flying like drops. Well, you get the point. It's interesting to watch people's reactions to leaving. You start to figure out who doesn't say goodbye. There are people who withdraw and there are people who cling tighter. I'm not sure what kind of person I am. I can go both ways very very easily. It helps that I'm already kind of a recluse.

Just a side note: I feel as if there should be a return of penmanship classes and letter writing. Seriously? I have pretty bad handwriting, I know. I would have enjoyed a penmanship class. But what is it with this day and age where no one seems to know how to spell a word. Either it is a misspelling or an abbreviation or a different representation of a word through syllables. Pretty sure I'm guilty of all of these as well. Where is my class to correct them? I am hesitant to write notes to people that I am attracted to (though this isn't really something that happens in college) because there have been so many instances of misspellings and horrible handwriting and stupidity. It's quite a turn-off, not gonna lie. (See?! There! I did it too! Oh the shame.)

Look up Taylor Mali. He is on his way to becoming one of my heroes. And I try to personally know my heroes. Which would be AWESOME! Haha.

That's all for now. Just some musings.
<3Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment