Some interesting facts from this past week:
- It can be over 60 degrees during the day, but the ground is still cold at night and one should probably wear shoes if one wants to avoid freezing to death.
- Apparently, if not well taken care of, paper cuts can re-open. I had never experienced this until my Thursday morning shower. Ow.
- Getting ready to declare early feels kind of like selling your soul. Also, Sonja now feels old, since she's had both Tina and myself as advisees.
- French class after break is one of the strangest things to ever happen. Also, why aren't they called 'pieces of camembert?" Someone failed.
- Facebook is addicting. Though I already knew that one.
- I have a devil of a time getting my homework done early. I seem to be more of a "Oh class is in an hour I should start that paper" kind of person.
Sigh. We're working on that. - Saint Patrick's Day is racist. Or something. And these were the ramblings of a sober person. :)
- My silver heels from junior prom aren't as easy to play piano in as I think that they are.
- Skipping breakfast and lunch is something that I will never do again.
- C-ish on three midterms totally doesn't matter as much if you get an A+ on the fourth.
- The weather is a fickle, fickle thing.
- Staying up late sucks no matter when you have to get up in the morning.

Squirrel earrings!
These four are from a photo shoot that I had. With myself. Because I was bored. :)




Yay, advisees of Sonja Darlington! Also, I think I like the blog better than 'hearing' everything you do on the new facebook-- way too much information!
ReplyDelete<3 tina
ps: the sooner you get help for your facebook addiction, the better- just because everyone else is doing it, doesn't mean you have to!